How To Access Advantage Services
If You Are Experiencing a Crisis
- Call our Behavioral Health Crisis Center 24/7 at 706-583-7307
- Call the MyGCAL line, available 24/7: 1-800-715-4225
- Or walk into any of our sites, during business hours
For Routine Access to Services
What to Expect When You Call
If eligibility requirements are not met, Advantage will provide referral information for other sources in the area that may meet your needs.
What to bring to Your Intake Appointment
- Insurance documentation (see our Payment Policy)
- Financial status information (2 check stubs, W-2, most recent tax return, or proof of unemployment from the Department of Labor)
- State-issued Identification (Driver’s License, Identification Card, birth certificate, military ID, etc)
- Social Security number
- Bring previous clinical documents if they are available: hospital discharge papers, copies of previous clinical assessments or treatment notes, names, and contact information for previous providers.
- Bring all current medication bottles or a list of medications and dosages.
- For children and adolescents, please include IEP and/or previous psychological testing results.