How To Access Advantage Services
There Is No Wrong Way to Access Services at Advantage
For Routine Access to Services
- Call our centralized scheduling department at 855-333-9544
- Or, walk into any of our sites, during business hours
- If you have more specific questions regarding services or program access, please click HERE
What to Expect When You Call
When you call centralized scheduling, you will be given a time and date to arrive for an intake appointment. The entire process for intake can be two to three hours due to demand or clinical emergencies. We do our best to provide the most thorough, quality care that we can for each person that we see. An intake appointment is the first contact for all adults and children seeking outpatient services within our agency and may be scheduled at any of the centers. During this appointment, we will complete a clinical assessment together to determine which services are the best fit for you and that will meet your needs. We will ask for information and documentation (listed below) to open you to services. Information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as an Advantage client will be shared with you.
If eligibility requirements are not met, Advantage will provide referral information for other sources in the area that may meet your needs.
What to bring to Your Intake Appointment
- Insurance documentation (see our Payment Policy)
- Financial status information (2 check stubs, W-2, most recent tax return, or proof of unemployment from the Department of Labor)
- State-issued Identification (Driver’s License, Identification Card, birth certificate, military ID, etc)
- Social Security number
- Bring previous clinical documents if they are available: hospital discharge papers, copies of previous clinical assessments or treatment notes, names, and contact information for previous providers.
- Bring all current medication bottles or a list of medications and dosages.
- For children and adolescents, please include IEP and/or previous psychological testing results.