If you are experiencing a crisis, you will not be turned away due to an inability to pay. For those with insurance coverage, we accept the following plans:
- Medicare Part B
- Peachcare for Kids
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
For questions related to billing, please email the Billing Department or call (706) 389-6789, extension 1530.
- Remember to bring your insurance card (CMO, PPO, etc.) with you to each appointment.
- If the procedure is not covered 100 percent by insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare then Advantage will ask for copayment or deposit to be paid when you check in for your appointment.
- A representative from Advantage may contact you prior to the procedure date to make sure all of your information is correct.
- If your insurance has changed or you need to update your insurance, please fax the updated information to 706-227-7249.
- For questions related to billing, please contact the Billing Manager of the Revenue Cycle Department at 706.389.6789 extension 1530.
Payment of Fees and Sliding Fee Schedule
Select to view Behavioral Health Sliding Fee Scale for Community-Based Services
Seleccione para ver la escala móvil de tarifas de salud conductual para servicios comunitarios